A spork of Angular CLI for NativeScript & Angular projects, run nsg command as ng.
npm install -g nsg
ng command in Angular CLI, except that nsg generates project/component/services/... comsumed by NativeScript.
Create new project:
nsg new hello
Generate a component named item:
nsg generate component item
Most options in
ng also available in
After coding, run
tns run android|ios to run.
- nsg uses nsg-cli.json as the configure filename
- nsg makes absolute templateUrl and styleUrls as NativeScript requires it
- nsg uses NativeScriptModule instead of RouterModule
- nsg tries to make project structure looks like
ngdoes as well as
- default selectors are prefixed with 'ns' instead of 'app'
Project structure made by
nsg replaces src folder with app, as
tns does. Since app is used, so this folder inside src is changed to ns.